Sunday, December 9, 2012

Netflix

I used to doubt the awesomeness of Netflix, but now I have succumbed to its amazingness :P We can watch tons of amazing shows on it, which is very useful :3 Also, food is good. Red Robin is much better than expected as well, especially the chili. And the soups :3 The chicken sandwich is pretty good too. And sushi, and sashimi, and fresh homemade guacamole, and bean dip... Oh, and sparkling red grape juice! Amazing stuff. As well as my bf, he is utterly amazing :3 All of my friends are, really. They are the best people in the world; I am very lucky to have met these wonderful people ^^ I have gained many new interests from them; board games, sushi, Red Robin, the Game Store, people, video games, and so many other things I did not previously like. They have broadened my world, and that is a very good thing. Most people are not awesome, but these people are :D And for some reason, I like graveyards, they are so lovely~ All of the different gravestones, and names... So very interesting. (I don't have a macabre interest in anything, really... :P True, more like almost everything >.> ) They are just so curious, y'know? Probably part of why I am so interested in my bf; he has a very prevalent dark side :3 Me gusta. 

No comments:

Post a Comment