Sunday, November 4, 2012

I Know...

I was better before I started dating Mike, and I am sorry.. I am sorry that I changed and to the extent. I wish I could be as close of friends with Evan as I was before, he was my best friend you know. And I wish I did not make people feel awkward so often, it makes me feel awkward and sorry. I am trying to fix it... To become better how I should be, perhaps how I was before. But... I am not sorry for loving Mike, and accepting his request. You may not believe it, but he is the best thing to happen to me. Nothing you say can change that. You all are my friends, and I am very happy to have you people, you guys got me through the worst of things. But Mike is my comfort, my forever. I hope you understand. But I need you guys as much as I need him, and I don't want to lose any of you. Ever. I know I have never told you how much you mean to me, but I am telling you all now. I love you all, in a totally non-creepy way :3

No comments:

Post a Comment