Thursday, April 18, 2013

Ridiculous

So Wolkie introduced Mike and I to two middle schoolers today. One of them just broke up with her boyfriend. She is 13, and has had numerous other boyfriends before then. I was just sitting there thinking: "I'm just now having my first/(only) boyfriend. Why do people feel the need to date constantly??" It is ridiculous o.o All of these younger kids with boyfriends and girlfriends and everything. And people wonder why there is a show called "16 and Pregnant"? I just do not understand it. At all. Mike had his first girlfriend at 18. Many of my friends are still not dating anyone (ironically it is pretty much the younger ones that ARE dating someone, mostly). At least Wolkie has the sense not to, yet. Of course, we tease her about shipping her with so many people that I think even if she were interested in anyone she would want to prove us wrong :P And then there were these tragedies the past few days, the bomb going off during that race in... Maine, I think? Maybe? And some sort of fire, I think, in Texas. And all of these people were supporting them on Facebook the day it happened, but then they pretty much forgot about it. I don't get why people do that. Who does it help? Is is just to make them feel better? I mean, I do feel sorry for them, but I am not close to them. I do not know them. So why should I post things on Facebook about them that no one who lives there will see anyhow? Though, when I saw that thing about the Westboro Baptist Church picketing the funerals of the people at the bombing, saying it was because of them allowing gay rights in that town (or state?) I felt extremely pissed off. I dislike the WBC a lot. They are completely illogical and they twist the Word to suit their wants. I was amused that Anonymous hacked their page because of that and put some pro-gay stuff on there, because they really deserved that. I dislike wrongfully hateful people. They irritate me greatly. Also, foolish little kids irritate me greatly. Both make me want to slap their faces and tell 'em to wise up >.> The thunderstorms were great though :3 I luff rain. Admittedly, the roads were a bit annoying to drive on (especially the roads in Mike's apartment complex - a lot of the road was flooded), and the weather changes and humidity made me feel a bit ill, but all in all they were rather enjoyable. I love the sound of rain, especially when I am going to sleep. It is such a soothing sound. And thunder and lightning and rain make me feel so alive, I rather wish it was a tad warmer so I could run around outside without a jacket (running with a jacket on is cumbersome >.> ) and feel the rain and wind and the electricity in the air, and smell the wondrous odor of fresh rain. It irks me that I cannot take pictures of rain or lightning very well, as I cannot take me camera outside for the most part, or am not awake when the majority of lightning hits, or it is too dark out for anything to be seen in the camera. Well, at least chocolate cheesecake is tasty. And dumplings - I made these good Chinese dumplings today. Food is good. Anyhow, I ought to sleep. I have not been getting much of it lately, due to the storms mostly. Gute nacht.

1 comment:

  1. Me = Forever alone

    Also WBC is a huge problem. There should be something done about that "church" though they are really more of a hate group if anything.

    ReplyDelete