Thursday, March 21, 2013

Experimental Drawings

I have been drawing a lot lately, due in part to the new app I got (DrawQuest) where there are daily quests to draw, though there is always some part that the creators drew and you have to draw something to fit the quest. DrawQuest has not as many tools for drawing as my other main drawing app (Sketchbook), so I have to get more creative, and thus I have been experimenting a lot with drawing and shading. Often I draw something in DrawQuest and then want to see if I can draw a better version in Sketchbook. I have certainly been improving, I think. Here is a drawing I had drawn traditionally, with colored pencils. Below it is the version I created in Photoshop a few weeks later.

1 comment:

  1. Brennan may have some competition for the best artist in the NSC if you can keep turning out pieces like this... You've got skill Brea.

    ReplyDelete